Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Owning your First Place

I left my home on the day I turned eighteen. Handling living with my parents and handling all of the daily (excuse my language) shit that I took became way too much! After I couldn't afford to finish my time at the technical school I was attending in North Carolina and I couldn't stay in the big N.C. I had to head home. I guess you could say home I didn't have a place to stay at all. The only things that I knew was that I had to find a job, and a place to stay. Within the first three days I was back I had found my job at the dealership that I am still working at today and I got an apartment with my girlfriend. Finding out how to live on your own is never an easy thing but I am just going to say that the hardest thing I have ever experienced has been trying to keep up with this apartment while you work a crazy schedule constantly day after day. You come home exhausted, you have a lot of things to do when you get home, you go crazy, but you still manage to get by. Sometimes life sucks but their is always a way to make it a little bit liveable. Words straight from the man that is living it. Don't forget to check out my other blog at hurtsmarketing.blogspot.com!!!

No comments:

 
;