Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Taking TimeTo Relax

As most of you all know I work at a very fast paced car dealership, and have been doing so for the past year and some. I'm a professional car detailer and I make pretty decent money doing it plus I have a little baby girl coming into my life here in the next few months! That's right, i'm going to be a dad!! Here is the deal, I work usually 5 to 6 days a week and sometimes I don't even get a lunch because of the crazy scheduling that goes into detailing vehicles, and then I come home to some bad moods sometimes. What's the statement i'm looking for here, oh yeah, "burnt out" is about how I feel on some days. When I do get the chance to take a little break I usually come home and do work that needs to be done around the house because my girlfriend works until 9 most nights so she doesn't really get much time to do anything. I really try to take time and work on my blogs which to me are extremely cathartic and I enjoy some of the feedback I receive from some of my posts. It means a lot to me that people actually read this small blog and respond to the things I am saying. This blog is kind of put on the backburner for my parenting blog where I kind of document my experiences going through life as a young soon to be father and so on. That's my real life blog where I offer helpful products to soon to be parents and even that people that are parents right now! You can take the chance to read it all right now at hurtsmarketing.blogspot.com and don't forget to shoot me an email at zeekydeeky16@gmail.com with any suggestions as to what you would like to see from me next! Thank you all for reading :)

No comments:

 
;