Sunday, November 20, 2011

Donnie Darko (For Those Who Haven't Lived Yet)

I've come to the nasty realization that pretty much 90 percent of all of the people that I know haven't seen the cult classic film "Donnie Darko". This has been the movie that I have basically lived by since my childhood people!! I honestly have no idea how these homo-sapiens walk through life without witnessing this amazing movie at least once during their lifetime to flip their brains around and make them think about why they exist, when they'll die, why some people may be weird, and amazing fucking bunny rabbits named Frank. Just....please somebody watch this movie and tell me how you like it. It would make my day knowing that im not alone here. If anybody knows of any other amazing movies like this email me at zeekydeeky16@yahoo.com.
Your Friend,
Jesse

No comments:

 
;