Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tattoo's

What's up everyone?? I just wanted to write a little thing about my tattoos for all of you who really want to get one or are not sure about it. I got my first one about a month or two ago i can't really remember but its the name "valerie" in curly script lettering with blue and white coloring. I've been with my girlfriend close to three years now and she's been with me through the good and the bad in my life. I got her name right on my heart "one of the most painful places I could have started my tattoos! To me my tattoos will represent my life in art on my body so I recently got a coy fish half sleeve and on the inside of my arms i'm going to add little coy fish for my children :) I got it on my left arm and really the most painful place for me on that arm to be tattooed was the inside of my arm! Good god that hurt so bad but it was so worth it, if i can find a camera i'm going to post pictures of them up on this blog.
your friend,
Jesse

No comments:

 
;